Hello,
  My name is Jennifer Ares and I will be moving to Hollywood, FL in October and was sending out an APB of sorts. I will be starting the SLIS program at USM in January and have some archival classwork and experience from East Tennessee State University. I am looking for someone in the Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale area who is looking for a volunteer in either a library or an archives. I would love to keep up with my LIS and Archives "real world" experience while I am getting my schooling. I can be reached at [log in to unmask] and would love to hear from anyone who has any help or suggestions.
Thank You,
  Jennifer Ares