We have a collection of photographs (negatives and albums of prints) that include over 500 taken in Alaska and Alberta during hunting trips between 1920 and 1932 in places like Caughnawana, Rainy Pass, Mebane,  Black River, Mt. Dall, and White River.

I’d like to correspond with archivists whose repositories have related collections, as I try to decide what to do with them.

Please reply to me off-list[log in to unmask]

Thank you.
Polly

Polly C. Darnell
Archivist & Librarian