From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Jennifer Dorner
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fw: Advise on donation of books and art collection

I have a vague recollection of seeing this discussed on the Archives list,
but cannot find a message in a search of the Archives list archives at
http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A0=ARCHIVES.  Was this message
discussed by anyone. I ask, because a similar message from "Katherine"
showed up on the ha-Safran list in June and the listserv poster didn't know
what to make of it, but got no definitive answer. I ask because my Library
Administration is expressing interest, but I think it is a hoax, but can't
prove it.

Jennifer

Jennifer Dorner
Humanities & Social Sciences Librarian