Kathleen,

If there are panels that are looking for a session chair, I would be happy
to facilitate. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to offer a full
length paper.

Danelle Moon
_______________________________________
Danelle Moon
Director SJSU Special Collections & Archives
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library
San Jose State University
408-808-2061

Kathleen Feeney <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Archives & Archivists <[log in to unmask]>
09/13/2006 12:12 PM
Please respond to
Kathleen Feeney <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Session Endorsements Women Archivists' Roundtable

The Women Archivists' Roundtable invites the submission of session propos
als
for the 2007 SAA Annual Meeting. This year, roundtables may endorse up to

two sessions. The Women Archivists' Roundtable exists to ensure that the
SAA
conscientiously deals with issues that affect the status of women within
the
profession and the Society. We welcome proposals that address both the
current and historic role of women archivists.

Please submit session proposals (mostly complete drafts are ok) to the
Roundtable co-chairs,
Kathleen Feeney [log in to unmask]
Ginny Kilander [log in to unmask]
by October 2 for consideration for Roundtable endorsement.

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES