Just when archivists are debating digital preservation issues and
electronic records management....along comes Xerox will a new
idea.......

Let's discuss the idea of a new paper product in which print
automatically fades away in 16 hours...will this make it to market? OR
what if it does, then what are the implications?

I guess this product does away with the need to suppress of info and
prevent accountability....or what happens if we have digital reprints
but no original?......HMMMM....

LINK: http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/06/09/07/2243222.shtml

Lanell

--
Lanell E. James
Master of Science in Information School of Information