Dear List-serv,

I am preparing to roll out an E-cleansing Initiative as the next step in our RIMP implemention and am going to be rewarding my fellow staff members with a series of prizes on an Organization-basis as well as on individual team basis. My target audience has been taking to ERM with a mix of "Swallowing a bitter pill because I have to" and an insouciant shrug"This doesn't apply to my area. . ," so I've decided to fight dirty.

I am looking for some pithy statements about Electronic Records Management along the lines of "E-Records Management is the new black," and would love to hear from you, my fellow RMers and Archivists.

The top 2 choices will get a t-shirt or a carrier bag with our logo and their slogan on the front or back. T-shirts will be sweat-shop free and made of Organic Cotton in keeping with our Green policy.

Submissions should be made by September 22, 2006.

Many thanks!
Rachel Binnington
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.