Kerwin & Brian are probably too busy to notice this now, but I just want to
say thanks to both of them (and probably some others I don't know about, too!)
for their work on this project.  Last I checked there were typically something
over 3000 subscribers on A&A, and so many different ISPs involved that I find
it amazing that so many have successfully switched over already!

I know for a fact that my subscription was being fixed manually last night
(after hours) from what appeared to be off-site.  Wow!  I am impressed.

Bunches and Bunches of thanks, and I'd send flowers, but I think Sony is
sending them tomorrow.  (He can still send us the end of the week morale booster,
I hope!)

Holly Mills
Amherst, Virginia