Hi Christine,

You will be happy to learn that the Jersey Room of the Jersey City Free
Public Library has an excellent collection of Jersey City materials
(including ephemera), and would likely be delighted to have what you’ve
found for their collection.

Please contact:

Cynthia Harris
Department Supervisor
New Jersey Room
Free Public Library of Jersey City
Main Library, Third Floor
472 Jersey Avenue
Jersey City, NJ, 07302

Phone: (201) 547-4503

Website: http://www.jclibrary.org/service/njroom.php

Best wishes,

Theodore Grunewald
Chief Archivist
Quadriga Art, Inc.
Reproducta Co., Inc.
Executive Offices
30 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016

mailto:[log in to unmask]

vox (212) 685-0751
fax (212) 889-6868

http://www.quadrigaart.com

Christine Ameduri <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Archives & Archivists <[log in to unmask]>
09/08/2006 03:06 PM
Please respond to
Christine Ameduri <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Jersey City emphemera free to good home

Good Friday afternoon to you all,

While evaluating a box of books from our Education Dept. I came across a
few pieces of ephemera (which have been dispersed to their rightful homes)
but still have one piece left.  It is a very pretty bookmark (in great
shape) advertising the “Third Annual Civic Ball of the Ira Club”…to be
held at Grand View Hall, Ogden Avenue & Franklin St., Jersey City on
January 8, 1908.

I tried to find an historical society for Jersey City and then Hudson
County with no luck.  If someone wants to claim this little beauty I’d be
happy to send.

Thanks,

Christine Ameduri, Assistant Archivist
Musselman Library, Special Collections
Gettysburg College
Gettysburg, PA 17325
(717) 337-7006
Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of
participation, please refer to
In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES