From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 5:00 PM
Subject: Has anyone been able to subscribe yet?

Please reply off list! I'm interested in finding out whether anyone has
yet received a confirmation of his or her new subscription to the
migrated A&A List. I submitted subscriptions for two of my emails
accounts (separately, of course) a couple of hours ago. I have yet to
receive a confirmation on either. I'm sure such are on the way, I'm
just generally interested in what the lag time is.

Sorry to bother you all with such a minor request, but I figured some
of you already might have done this. Thanks!

Maarja
For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
  In body of message: SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
  *or*: UNSUB ARCHIVES