In a message dated 9/13/2006 5:49:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
HOWEVER, when I clicked in AOL on the message I
posted to the new List through the web interface, although the sender's
name and the Archives forum appeared as two separate recipients of the
original message, replies went TO THE LIST whether I hit reply or reply
all.

This was sent using the "Reply All" option. I haven't tried re-subscribing to the list yet, if that is necessary.

Mike Csontos
A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List sponsored by the Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org. For the terms of participation, please refer to http://www.archivists.org/listservs/arch_listserv_terms.asp.