From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sallie Loy
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paint for Water Stained Ceilings

Hi,

Can any of you recommend quality paint to cover-up water stains on ceilings?  If so, I would very much appreciate your responses off-line.

Cheers,

Sallie

Sallie Loy
Senior Archivist
Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History
2829 Cherokee Street
Kennesaw, GA 30144
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 770.427.2117 x 107
Fax:  770.421.8485
www.southernmuseum.org
www.kennesaw-ga.gov

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life." - Confucius