I am having the same issue - receiving mail from the new list, but the
test message I sent to it did not arrive.

Katherine Burger Johnson, Associate Professor
Archivist for Manuscript Collections, University Archives and Records
Center
Archivist/Curator, Kornhauser Health Sciences Library
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Phone-502.852.6674  FAX-502.852.6673

>>> "Watsky, Lance" <[log in to unmask]> Friday, September 15, 2006
1:45 PM >>>
It seems that I am receiving messages from the new list, but am not
able
to post messages on it.

Please advise,
Lance Watsky
Program Coordinator
UCLA Moving Image Archive Studies
www.mias.ucla.edu
310.206.4966
FAX 310.825.3383

Society of American Archivists, www.archivists.org.
For the terms of participation, please refer to

To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES