You may want to verify that you're set to receive all mail; I
deliberately changed my setting to receive no mail so I can use the web
interface alone and skip all the incoming mail to my mailbox.  Before I
changed that setting I was getting mail to the gmail account I used, so
I don't think it's a gmail issue.

All the settings for your account can be found by going to the forum
page (http://forums.archivists.org/read/?forum=archives) and clicking
the my account button on the left.

I'd also point out to all concerned that this was inevitable.
Transferring to a new system was bound to have issues regardless of the
software or the owner, and I'd like to suggest people have some patience
about this transitional phase.  I've gone through these on both the
front and the back end, and it can take a little while to work the kinks
out.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021