Please excuse cross-posting of this message.

Important Notice

Interruption of Services

Dear Friends, Donors, and Patrons:

            The Lloyd Library and Museum is embarking on a long-awaited
renovation of the first floor.  While we are looking forward to welcoming
you to the warm, inviting surroundings we have planned, including expanded
exhibition space, we regret that services must be curtailed for a short
time.  Beginning October 16, 2006, the library will be closed to all onsite
visitors and researchers.  In addition, we will be unable to provide daily
interlibrary loan service.  Service requests via telephone, fax, or e-mail
may also be limited during renovation, but will be fully considered.  We
anticipate being able to open our doors and resume all services on January
15, 2007.  We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and
appreciate your patience and understanding as the Lloyd prepares to put its
best foot forward for you.

Maggie Heran, MLS, Director

Lloyd Library and Museum

917 Plum Street