Do you feel the pressure to perform and not rising to the occasion??

visit us

My fingers found a switch and the lights came back on. That would be a shameand a waste, I told her with my best come-hither grin. And shut the big mouth. There were tools, gadgets and a good deal of money in my quarters that would come in very handy on this job. The doors were locked, all of them, I tried each as I came to it, knowing I would never make it. Not really walking out, since I only wanted to finish the job I had started for them. More people would die before this was over; it was up to me to keep that number as small as possible. I could afford to undersell my competitors and still make a handsome profit.