Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

go to the site

You might say that. The fall had half-stunned me, and with pain-blurred reasoning I hoped that his shoulder felt as bad as my leg. And the nice part was I could identify her and she would have no idea of who I was. I flipped a coin to decide, and of course won since I had palmed the coin before the toss. Interplanet credit was almost nonexistent in this system, so the customs men were used to seeing a lot of cash go back and forth. Nielsen always favored a rare brand of potentakvavit and I had no objections to drinking it. The other five were all D-class colonizers, built during the Expansion when large populations were moved. This is a different bomb now, I said, keeping one eye on the screen and the other on the slowly opening outer door.