Definitely look at the leading, earliest anti-temperance organization I call the original Milwaukee brewers (a nod to our local baseball team) -- the Brewers Congress of the early 1870s.  It was a national organization then, if based in Milwaukee, in response to the Women's Temperance Crusades (which started here sooner than in the East).

It was founded by those names of yesteryear here like Schlitz, Uihlein, Pabst, etc.  It later became the American Brewers Congress based in Washington, D.C., where its anti-suffrage and anti-temperance activities were investigated by Congress in the early twentieth century, at last; see Eleanor Flexner, Century of Struggle, for an early secondary source on the organization, the investigation, etc., and her sources, secondary and primary.

Btw, in case you advance to primary sources, many papers by and about one of their lobbyists, Robert Wild (if I recall the name I wish I could forget) are in Wisconsin Historical Society, Milwaukee County Historical Society, etc.

Generally, you may find that looking for antisuffragism leads you to antitemperance, so also see accessible articles on the former intertwined with the latter by Elizabeth Burt.  You also will find more, if you have the book in Indiana (it is at a lot of campus libraries), in my book, On Wisconsin Women: Working for Their Rights from Settlement to Suffrage (UW Press, 1993).  Best (and no, not the Best who married into and took over the beer business here) --

Genevieve G. McBride, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of History
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

"Let all the dreamers wake the nation. . . ."
                                           Carly Simon