Aloha everyone.

I'd like to put together a panel for the AHA-Pacific Branch meeting which is being held in Honolulu, July 24-26 2007.

The conference theme is: Between Fantasy and Reality: Image, Representation and History.

My paper, co-written by Penny Tinkler, is entitled Feminine Modernity in Inter-war Britain and North America: Corsets, Cars and Cigarettes

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested.

Cheryl Krasnick Warsh, PhD

Department of History

Editor-in-Chief, Canadian Bulletin of Medical History/Bulletin canadien d'histoire de la médecine

Malaspina University College

900 Fifth Street, Nanaimo, B.C. V9R 5S5

Phone:  250-753-3245 x. 2113 (office)

                               x. 2016 (journal)

Fax:      250-740-6459

E-mail:   [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>