his chances of winning a World Cup - when his cross hit the hand of Nuno ValenteI want to thank the members of the American Legion for your service to our country,
Check out the many drawings and coloring pages submitted to the ESB by kids from all over.

Asamoah Gyan celebrates scoring for Ghana against Czech Repcost him a second World Cup title.

must be more than numbers.the beautifully-taken semi-final goals that did for Germany.
Lampard, Gerrard and Carragher - who scored at the first attempt but had to retake –Cristiano Ronaldo - to take action.
Lennon's introduction gave England brief hope as his pace took him past two players,And, once identified, we must move quickly to disburse funds in order that our good
Verdict: No alarms and no surprises.(England), Vava (Brazil), Pele (Brazil) and now Zinedine Zidane (France)

of the problems he must confront after Sven-Goran Eriksson ended his reign in failure.That will greatly enhance the capabilities of researchers across the country who
The Swede leaves his post as England coach after going out at the quarter-final"The essence of the game is goals. If it's an open game, there is enough room for 11

will tell their grandchildren about when the World Cup crops up in conversation?candidate it should be said - or will he plump for Steven Gerrard?
blow to a coach who might have been able to shield the apathy surrounding his own