Are you feeling shy over your inability to get much more than a semi-hard-on in the sack? Do you feel depressed because of your ED problem???

visit us

They waited grimly until the guard had gone, then the skinniest opened a folder he was carrying and slowly drew out a sheet of paper with his fingertips. It was just a matter of time now. A panel rolled back revealing a square of blackness in the wall. Leave off you title-stealing clots! I shouted, and pulled away roughly from the grasp. The list ended with a new charge and I would swear on a stack of thousand credit notes that high that there was a hurt tone in his voice. Inunderthirteen seconds it flipped through its catalogs, counted on its fingers and rang its little computation finished bell for me. He had been hitting the medical alcohol the last few days, until I had spiked it with my favorite regurgitant, and he was nervously anxious to get back to some heavy drinking. But admiral… the hour!Everyone will be asleep…I just growled, but it was enough.