Dear Chuck,
Sue Taylor is working with me on a Wellcome funded project on the remedicalisation of cannabis and its impact on UK policy. She's been to Geneva and looked at the material there.her e mail is [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Virginia

Virginia Berridge
Professor of History
Centre for History in Public Health
Department of Public Health and Policy
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street
London WC1E 7HT
Tel:  0207  927 - 2269
Fax: 0207  637 - 3238
http://www.lshtm.ac.uk/history

>>> "Ambler, Charles" <[log in to unmask]> 25/11/2006 17:31 >>>

I'm interested in looking at the WHO library/archives for materials having to do with perspectives on alcohol (and to a lesser extent drugs) use in Africa and the "Third World" in the post war period.  Anyone out there have experience with the WHO?  Thanks.  Chuck Ambler