Dear colleagues

For all of those who will be in Atlanta later this week, we will be holding
an informal ADHS lunch at the AHA after the ADHS session Saturday
morning.  The location will be announced at the session (since we don't yet
know where we'll be going) and as always, it's a pay-your-own-way
enterprise.  But it should provide stimulating discussion, and if the lunch
after the ADHS session at the AHA in Seattle was any indication of the
quality of these informal meetings, it will be a good time.

So if you'll be in Atlanta, I hope to see you there.

Best

Dan

Dan Malleck, PhD
Secretary/Treasurer, The Alcohol and Drugs History Society
Editor-in-chief, Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An Interdisciplinary
Journal
http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com