Forwarded from the H-World listserv group.  The WHA is the World History Association.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "David M. Kalivas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 22, 2007 9:22:51 AM EST
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Beer in World History

From:      Ralph Croizier

                  University of Victoria

Although the deadline fast approaches, I have belatedly had the thought that
the WHA  should inject more site specific interest into its conference
program and take advantage of what made Milwaukee famous. Beer is a very
legitimate World History topic, and the conference theme, "The Micro and the
Macro", opens up all kinds of possibilities for microbreweries and
multinational beer business. Can we put together a panel? If interested,
contact me off-list quickly, thanks.