Dear List Members
I've been trying to reach Alexander Maxwell, who wrote a great article for SHAD (published in SHAD Vol 21, no. 1).  His email address keeps bouncing back to me.  Does anyone have his current contact info?

Best

Dan Malleck, PhD
Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Editor-in-chief, Social History of Alcohol and Drugs: An Interdisciplinary Journal
http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its contents. Thank you.