Dear colleagues
My apologies for the lack of clarity in the previous posting.

The ADHS already has three sessions set for next year's AHA session,
and the focus of these is alcohol related studies. We would like to
expand them to include studies on drugs.

We have a session on alcohol, public spaces and writers, to which we
would like to add a paper that looks at drugs, public spaces and
writers, if possible.

We are looking for an additional session that has drugs or mix of
drug and alcohol studies as its focus.  As you can see the session is
very open.  We would like to have suggestions either of a full
session, or of papers that we could put into a session.

Given the response we have had, it is a good illustration of the need
to open up the call for papers for future AHAs.  I am not certain if
this process can happen at this point.

For further information, please contact Scott Haine at
[log in to unmask]  He coordinates the sessions for the AHA.

Dan Malleck, PhD
Assistant Professor, Community Health Sciences
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, Ontario
L2S 3A1
905 688-5550 ext 5108

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and
immediately delete this message and its contents, and then find
someone to blame. Thank you.