Hello,

I am a Junior at Pace University in New York City and for my Advertising and Promotions class I am to create an ad campaign for Binge Drinking.  I received your email through the PSU Listserv website.  I have created a short, 10-question survey to find out more about college students and their drinking habits.  So, I am asking if you could please take a moment and complete it.  Don't worry, it's completely anonymous and doesn't go too in-depth.  This survey is for those who are between the ages of 18-24, but you don't have to be a current college student.  I would greatly appreciate your time.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=4yRc4oKoqI9O6ApGqx5XZg_3d_3d

Thank you,
Andrea Konieczki
Pace University Junior