And I've informed the fine archivists at the Wisconsin Historical Society, where we also archive the story of breweries down by my Mwokee, ain'a hey, as we say.  Let the competition begin. :-)

G.
Genevieve G. McBride, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of History
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is confidential. This e-mail, including any attachments, constitutes non-public information intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not a designated recipient, please delete this e-mail, including any attachments, and notify me. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail, including any attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.