Hello Brad, and the rest of the list,

Here are some examples from Latin America:

Mariano Azuela, *The Underdogs*

José Joaquin Fernández de Lizardi, *The Mangy Parrot*

Graham Greene, *The Power and the Glory*

Malcolm Lowry, *Under the Volcano*

Clorinda Matto de Turner, *Torn from the Nest*

Gretchen Pierce

--
Gretchen Pierce, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor