If so, I couldn't get at it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Malleck" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 5:08:06 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Glasgow Conference information

Yes, it's included at that link, I believe.

At 03:03 PM 6/13/2009, you wrote:

Is the program available online? Those of us who can't attend still
would like to know what kind of papers will be presented.

--
David M. Fahey
Professor Emeritus of History

Dan Malleck, PhD
Associate Professor, Community Health Sciences
Brock University
500 Glenridge Ave
St. Catharines, Ontario
L2S 3A1