Hello all,

A graduate student in our program here at Indiana State is looking for some assistance in locating sources for her masters thesis.  I post her paragraph of inquiry below.  Resources are limited, so if you have suggestions for Midwestern sources or for materials she can get through interlibrary loan, that would be ideal.

Thanks,
Anne

I was wondering if anyone knows of any primary source collections or especially valuable secondary sources that would aid in research  about brewery workers in the United States in the late 19th century.  I am interested in the brewing industry itself, so information about this is welcome, but I am especially interested in union organizing among these workers.  Until this point I have been focusing my interest on the St. Louis, Missouri region but collections specific to other geographic regions are very welcome.  I do ask that you keep in mind that I am an English speaker and do not have the time or resources to translate from German for this project.   Thank you in advance, Bobbi Zapor

PLEASE NOTE:  I have a new email address: [log in to unmask]

Anne L. Foster, PhD

Assistant Professor of History

Department of History

Stalker Hall

Indiana State University

Terre Haute IN 47809

ph: 812-237-8432

This email, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the intended recipient.  It may contain privileged and/or confidential information.   If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.