Here are six with the first four on the internet:

Ben's little brother (by one year) Jacob Rush became a respected lawyer and wrote a book "Charges and Extracts of Charges on Moral and Religious Subjects" published first in 1803. It's on Google Books and has 15 pages on gambling - I can't remember how much about the addiction side.

"The victims of gaming: being extracts from the diary of an American physician" 1838, (also on Google books)

Mason Long, The Converted Gambler, 1878, (on archive.org)

Forty years a gambler on the Mississippi, By George H. Devol, 1892 (also on Google books)

The American Tract Society put out a pamphlet "The ruinous consequences of gambling", n.d.

"Constitution and Bye-Laws of the New York Association for the Suppression of Gambling", 16p., 1850

Dave