Hey everyone!

To the new members of ACM, welcome! To all of those returning, welcome back
=) I'm hoping most of you have heard about our informational meeting/movie
night that we're having tomorrow, either by seeing our awesome signs,
attending the facebook event (
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/event.php?eid=158513264159880&index=1)
or just from hearing about it at the SEAS picnic.

If you haven't, the meeting starts at 6pm tomorrow (Friday) in Benton 009.
Doug, our President, will have a few things to say about the exciting events
we have in store for this year, and then we'll watch a movie.The movies that
are being decided on right now are either Serenity or 21. Oh and don't
forget the free food =) Pizza and drinks will definitely be provided.
Anyways, we hope to see all your amazing faces tomorrow night!

See you there!
Brenna Anderson
ACM Secretary

P.S. Don't forget to join our facebook group (because I KNOW most of you
have one) http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=160412763068