Hey everyone!

Just a little message from Doug about the Reynolds and Reynolds tour that we're doing October 14th, which is from 11 - 2:

"This is an opportunity for us as a group to travel to Kettering and visit Reynolds and Reynolds. We will basically take a tour of their facility, meet other ACM chapters from around Ohio, and meet with Executives with the company. I would really love to take a big group so if you would like to attend, please say so so that I can get us a number of vans.... lunch will be provided so theirs free food :)

Underclassmen, this would be a great opportunity to secure a job/internships or just learn about what people do when they graduate with a degree in Computing or Machinery. Upperclassmen, this could be a job/internship opportunity too"

So either email Doug ([log in to unmask]) or myself and let him know you're coming or say you're attending on the facebook group here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156286657723154&index=1#!/event.php?eid=156286657723154

We hope you can make it!
-Brenna Anderson
ACM Secretary