Another reminder/courtesy notice for everyone: This listserv is for the ACM
- and other ACM related questions that would be relevant to everyone. If you
have a question that is personal or anything like that , feel free to email
me(Danny), Doug , Brenna, or Ryan. We'll be happy to respond to you. If
you're not sure if you're question is relevant... email us, and we'll say
something if it is.

Thanks and happy not-spamming.