Count me in for registering people :)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Anderson, Brenna <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hey everyone!

First of all, I would like to congratulate our newly elected officers for next year! If you could not make the meeting, the officers elected were:

President: Andrew Bair
Vice President: Brian Thuma
Treasurer: Tom Williams
Secretary: Kara Rosine

Another topic discussed last meeting was the ACM programming contest that is being hosted here at Miami. We need volunteers to help out with it, so here is a little information:

The contest takes place on Saturday April 23rd during most of the afternoon. Dr. Krumpe would need around 6 people to help out during the day making sure that everything goes smoothly. One person would need to help register people in the morning and then we would need roughly four people to stay in the labs during the actual contest to answer any questions and make sure everything is going well. Lunch will be provided (pizza and subs) for the event for anyone that would be willing to help out. If anyone is interested, email Doug Rice at [log in to unmask] asap so that we make sure we have enough people. Also, if you are interested, there is a meeting the Friday before at 5pm to go over whats going to happen and what everyone's responsibilities are. More information for that can be provided at a later date.

Please let Doug know if you can help as soon as possible!

Thanks everyone! Have a great week!
--
Brenna Anderson
Computer Science - Miami University