In my previous message, the shortened bit.ly link to the conference video ran into the word "and" that followed it, so that it doesn't work. Try the link by itself:

http://bit.ly/oFTJsT

Sorry if any fast readers had already gotten to the link and had been frustrated by it.
Kenn Kaufman
Editor, Kaufman Field Guides series
http://www.kaufmanfieldguides.com/
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/KaufmanFieldGuides