Group,

This is simply a reminder that Gary Heminger, the CEO of Marathon Oil, will
be speaking tomorrow evening in *FSB1000* from *5-6PM*.  Since this event
is *mandatory* for all members, we will *not* be holding our weekly
divisional session.  On another note, please bring in your cans for the
Canned Food Drive Competition (remember, the winning team will receive a
pizza party).  As always, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have
any questions or concerns.  Hope all is well.

Regards

--
*Ryan M. Stankard*
Finance & Accountancy | Farmer School of Business