From: Crist, Thomas O.
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:59 PM
To: Withrow, Denise Gayle Ms.
Subject: IES Fall Alumni Newsletter

Dear IES Alumni and Friends,

Greeting from IES!  We are happy to share our fall alumni newsletter.  It includes highlights from the fall symposium and awards banquet, a letter from the Director, and information about the 2012 entering class of MEn students and their Professional Service Projects.

The newsletter also contains several examples of how you can become involved in IES through your contributions, shared professional expertise, career mentoring, and opportunities for students.  All of these make a significant difference in the education and future careers of our students.

Happy Holidays,

Tom

Thomas O. Crist
Director, Institute for the Environment and Sustainability
Professor, Department of Zoology
Miami University
254 Upham Hall
Oxford, OH 45056