Please distribute
www.uva.nl/summer-addiction<http://www.uva.nl/summer-addiction>

We are pleased to let you know that the 8th Summer Institute on Alcohol, Drugs and Addiction will be held at the Graduate School of Social Sciences at the University of Amsterdam from  29 June-11 July 2014.

This programme is getting the highest praise of our alumni:
My overall assessment of my Summer Institute experience is that it far exceeded any addiction professional development program I have attended.

The programme offers graduate students of various disciplines and professionals a great opportunity to advance their knowledge in the field of addiction studies in an international environment.

The Institute is an intensive two-week summer programme that seeks to provide a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of addiction and to promote opportunities for international networking among participants. All participants will receive an official certificate from the University of Amsterdam.

Deadline for Applications:  1 April (rolling admissions)
The Institute's classes are intensive seminars with discussions, excursions, faculty lectures and guest lectures by prominent people in the field, like Prof Wim van den Brink, Prof Reinout Wiers (both UvA) and many others. The latest updates can be found on the website.

You can visit our web site www.uva.nl/summer-addiction<http://www.uva.nl/summer-addiction>  and watch student testimonials, for further information or to apply online.

Tuition (non-credit): € 1350

Please feel free to share this information.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Dennis McCarty
Drs. Mirjam Schieveld

Summer Institute on Alcohol, Drugs and Addiction
Graduate School of Social Sciences
University of Amsterdam

____
Universiteit van Amsterdam | Graduate School of Social Sciences |
Summer Programmes Office (SPO) | P.O. Box 26 | 1000 AA Amsterdam
Kloveniersburgwal 48,  | 1012CX Amsterdam
T +31 20 525 3776 | F +31 20 525 3778|
http://www.gsss.uva.nl/summer|
Office open mo | tue| wed| thurs