Hey guys,

Dr Karro needs some people to volunteer to help with the Alumni Conference that is happening in a few weeks. You can sign up as a volunteer here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag8Ieqdt4rsudGcxbUktYUlodVB6bkN2QjRkX1JDRkE&usp=sharing

Even if you don’t want to volunteer I want to encourage you to attend. I have gone every year since I was a freshman and it is always very fun and interesting.

Begin forwarded message: