Hey guys,

Thanks to those of you who came out to the Python workshop last night.
Those of you who couldn't make it due to your 274 exam - good luck on your
exam/hope it went well. If you are still interested in going a workshop
with me leading it, let me know and I can see what we can do for
potentially Tuesday.* But please let me know, I will not schedule an extra
workshop unless I get several people who say they will be there*.

Attached is the powerpoint for the workshop.

Also, a reminder that Dr Karro and Dr Rao will be presenting Emacs next
Thursday @ 8pm in BEN 002. I am not sure how long of a workshop they are
planning on but I imagine it will be ~1 hour.

*ALSO, OFFICER ELECTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR WILL BE NEXT WEEK AT THE EMACS
TUTORIAL*

Thanks,

Kyle Rogers
Miami University '15
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Management
ACM Student Chapter, President
IEEE Student Chapter, Treasurer