Hey guys,

Thanks to those of you who came out to the Python workshop last night. Those of you who couldn't make it due to your 274 exam - good luck on your exam/hope it went well. If you are still interested in going a workshop with me leading it, let me know and I can see what we can do for potentially Tuesday. But please let me know, I will not schedule an extra workshop unless I get several people who say they will be there.

Attached is the powerpoint for the workshop.

Also, a reminder that Dr Karro and Dr Rao will be presenting Emacs next Thursday @ 8pm in BEN 002. I am not sure how long of a workshop they are planning on but I imagine it will be ~1 hour.

ALSO, OFFICER ELECTIONS FOR NEXT YEAR WILL BE NEXT WEEK AT THE EMACS TUTORIAL

Thanks,

Kyle Rogers
Miami University '15
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering Management
ACM Student Chapter, President
IEEE Student Chapter, Treasurer