Hey all,

As we have discussed a couple of times during the last few meetings, we will be having a CSE Student/Faculty Dinner this year! This will be a great opportunity to get to know your professors outside of the classroom in a much more casual atmosphere.

It will be on Tuesday, May 6 at 7pm.

We will be having dinner at La Piñata (with Fiesta Chara as a backup in case we can’t get a reservation)

Because I need to make a reservation at La Piñata, please email me by Thursday if you intend to come.

Also, this is in no way limited to ACM, so make sure to let your CSE friends know and have them email me if they are going to come.

Thanks!

Kyle