This is an excellent task for eBird!

Heading over to ebird.org, and clicking on the "Explore Data" tab at the
top of the page, you can use the range/map tool to look up Fish Crow
reports in Cleveland (or Cayuhoga, or Ohio,  etc).  That gets you to this
map...

http://ebird.org/ebird/map/fiscro?neg=true&env.minX=-81.97708492558593&env.minY=41.35034525823749&env.maxX=-81.43463497441405&env.maxY=41.63938548559886&zh=true&gp=false&ev=Z&mr=1-12&bmo=1&emo=12&yr=all&byr=1900&eyr=2014

Which you can use to zoom in on the points and view details for each report.

Good birding,
Paul Hurtado
Columbus,  OH