Many of you didn’t see the email from Dr Kiper.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 19, 2014 at 5:05:12 PM EDT
From: "Kiper, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Google visitor
To: [log in to unmask]

CSE students,
  Good afternoon.  Next Wednesday, we will have a visitor from Google -- Dr. Keith Frikken.  Some of you may remember Dr. Frikken.  He was a faculty member here until the year before last.  He is going to meet with any interested students at 6 pm that evening in Benton 207.  We will have some pizza.  I hope that you will take this opportunity to find out how he enjoys google, what he is doing, and what it takes to be hired by google.

    Wednesday September 24
     6:00 - 7:00 pm
     Benton 207

Thanks,