For those of you interested in research experience - this may be of interest to you. AFRL has done some really cool things in the past and they are looking for more interns.

Also, reminder that Dr Frikken (software engineer at Google) will be here today at 6pm and all of you should go (unless you are attending Theta Tau rush).

Next week we will resume workshops with one that focuses on working with the Redhawk cluster (led by Dr. Karro). After that we will move onto a series of workshops based around programming on Linux.

Thanks,

Kyle