Dear IES Alumni,

We wanted to let you know that Gene Willeke's health has been declining in
recent months, and he is now receiving hospice care at his home in Oxford.
 He is in good spirits and would love to hear from you.  He is celebrating
his 80th birthday, and you can send cards or notes to his wife, Pat, at
their home in Oxford:

Patricia Willeke
1007 Cedar Dr.
Oxford, OH 45056

For those of you who live in the Oxford area, there is an open house at the
home of Bob and Beth Baer this Saturday, Sep 6, from 2-4 pm at 202 Ryan
Drive, Oxford.  If you can drop in for awhile, I know Gene would love to
see you.

Gene had an immeasurable impact on the lives of so many IES students and
colleagues during his many years as director of IES.  Our thoughts are with
Gene and Pat during this difficult time.

All the best,
Tom

--
Thomas O. Crist
Director, Institute for the Environment and Sustainability