Here’s a link to the slides from last night.

http://miami-acm.github.io/git-tutorial/#/

Also, I want to encourage you all to create a GitHub account if you haven’t already. It is a very convenient way to manage your class projects/homework and can be invaluable for showing employers what you’ve done. - https://github.com

After you create an account, you should explore other code. jQuery, Linux, and even reddit’s source code are on github.

https://github.com/jquery
https://github.com/torvalds/linux
https://github.com/reddit/reddit

Next week we will most likely be covering Django - a web framework that powers many websites (such as reddit) and is gaining a lot of traction, especially in the start up sector. Fun fact: having Django on my resume has led to me receiving interview offers literally on a weekly basis.

Thanks and see you all next week

Kyle Rogers