Hey all,

This week we will be covering Django, a Python framework for web development. Like Python it emphasizes rapid development and ease of use.

The Django workshop will be tomorrow, 10/29, at 7pm in BEN 010.

Django powers a lot of awesome websites including Reddit. Django tends to be extremely popular amongst startups due to how easy it is to use and its scalability. So if you are interested in working for a startup, this may be a very useful workshop to attend.

I have made several websites with Django, including my fraternity’s website thetataumiami.com (<— shameless plug), and I have found its extremely useful.

If possible please let me know if you plan to attend so I have a good idea on headcount.

Thanks,

Kyle

PS: Since its Halloween this weekend, let’s have a costume contest at the end of the meeting. Partially because Halloween is awesome and partially because I want to see if anyone actually reads this far down in the email. There will be some kind of a prize for the winning individual/group.