---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: McFarland, Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Subject: MBE Leadership Roles
To: [log in to unmask]

Miami Business Enterprise Members,

As the end of the semester is right around the corner, it is time to start
thinking about the transitional period for the management team. There are
many leadership positions that need to be filled as each division is in
need of a new President as well as a Vice President. Along with divisional
leaders, we need members to step up to the executive team positions. These
include CEO, CFO, CIO, COO, and Director of Member Development. Position
responsibilities are included in the application. Any member may apply to a
divisional leadership position in addition to a executive team role but I
encourage all members to consider at least one position as it provides
great leadership experience.

I have attached an application to this email. Please send all completed
application and resumes to me by *Wednesday, November 19th.  *If you have
any questions about a particular position, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Ryan McFarland
CEO